Friday 1 July 2011

Arrrrg!

Hello there, good people (and bad people (and the unresolved)).
I decided to go native, and start blogging in English.
Hebrew slowly slips away with the years spent on Canadian grounds and Russian I was butchering forever and ever so it’s not an option. For the last three years, I have been thinking in English, which is unfortunate for two main reasons: First, if one happens to mutter his thoughts aloud, he ought to do it in an ancient and ominous sounding language; you will be thought for an evil wizard and left alone. Second, of the three languages that I speak with relative fluidity, my grammar is the least appalling in Hebrew. So forgive me, dear audience, if I will occasionally offend your delicate, linguistic, sensibilities, shit happens…
I’ll probably translate some of my favourite old stuff (cause I’m just that narcissistic) and post some fresh mental trash (rhyme, yuppie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment